The Republicans want more transparency in relation to what is going on behind closed doors re trump impeachment proceedings. I am interested in that as well. I would also like to see, among other things, Trump’s tax returns which are being hidden; certain transcripts of Trump’s communications which are stored in extremely and unusually secure areas; and the Mueller report which Trump’s lawyers are fighting to keep secret. If Trump refuses to reveal what the public has a right to know, should it not also be fair that the committee’s meetings also be unavailable to the public?
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Andrew Yang: It’s time to rewrite the rules of this economy
- Leader of Linn County’s planned mental health center wants to create a better future for Iowans
- Tate Crane rescues No. 3 Iowa City West boys’ basketball at Linn-Mar
- Democratic hopefuls link arms on MLK Day to show unity
- Iowa high school boys’ basketball rankings: Massive upheaval in Class 3A
- Bargains Galore Thrift Store and More buys in bulk