The Republicans want more transparency in relation to what is going on behind closed doors re trump impeachment proceedings. I am interested in that as well. I would also like to see, among other things, Trump’s tax returns which are being hidden; certain transcripts of Trump’s communications which are stored in extremely and unusually secure areas; and the Mueller report which Trump’s lawyers are fighting to keep secret. If Trump refuses to reveal what the public has a right to know, should it not also be fair that the committee’s meetings also be unavailable to the public?
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Procter and Gamble in Iowa City, Nordstrom center in Cedar Rapids employees test positive for COVID-19
- One person killed, three injured, after head-on collision near Atkins
- Iowa commits Keegan and Kris Murray hit home run at DME Sports Academy
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for April 1: C.R. announces April changes for Parks and Rec programs
- Watch: Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds' coronavirus update for Wednesday, April 1
- Kirk Ferentz repeats curve-flattening message and waits and watches as college football sits in limbo