The Republicans want more transparency in relation to what is going on behind closed doors re trump impeachment proceedings. I am interested in that as well. I would also like to see, among other things, Trump’s tax returns which are being hidden; certain transcripts of Trump’s communications which are stored in extremely and unusually secure areas; and the Mueller report which Trump’s lawyers are fighting to keep secret. If Trump refuses to reveal what the public has a right to know, should it not also be fair that the committee’s meetings also be unavailable to the public?
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Down 2 sets, Western Dubuque rallies to upset No. 2 Xavier in state volleyball quarterfinals
- Iowa high school state volleyball tournament: Tuesday's scores, highlights and match recaps
- Elizabeth Warren first choice in new poll, but most Iowa caucusgoers undecided
- A grieving family gets its wish: Prison for men in deadly burglary that ended 18-year-old Cedar Rapids woman’s life
- Marion’s Delaney Rice provides her own headache for North Scott at state volleyball
- College Community buying 155 acres near Prairie High