Why is it that Trump haters criticize him no matter what he does? Our prescription drugs went down $588 from last year (using the same exact drugs), our 401(k) increased by a considerable amount, the economy is great and the unemployment is down. Now after Trump ordered the killing of Iran’s top General, Qassem Soleimani, people are up in arms. Soleimani was responsible for thousands of killings around the world including many Americans. No president has ever stood up for America like Trump is doing since JFK put a naval blockade around Cuba in 1962 preventing Russia from delivering missiles to the Cuba. I was in the Army during that time and I can honestly say that if JFK had not stood up against Russia we would have went to war. Trump is not going to let Iran or any other country run over us and kill our people. War with Iran can be avoided by Trump standing his ground and not being intimated by their stupid threats. One of the biggest crybabies is Chuck Schumer because Trump didn’t ask for his OK for doing what he did. Get over it, Chuck.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Urbana fisherman’s body found
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for May 28: Cedar Rapids, Marion park playgrounds reopen Monday, Twin Pines Golf Course to reopen June 4
- Cedar Rapids lawmaker wants legislative session delayed
- Photos: Liberty High School graduation
- J.C. Penney to reopen 500 stores by next week
- Iowa AD Gary Barta says the goal is a full Kinnick Stadium this fall, but that path isn't going to be easy or clear