We are at a critical crossroads in our country. With our democracy in jeopardy we need to have someone to step in and take our country in the right direction. Tom Steyer has been at the forefront of the impeachment process and is standing up for what is right. This includes recognizing and taking action against climate change, not corporate bottom lines. Tom has even used his own money for the good of the world to try and combat climate change. Tom Steyer further does what is right for working American’s and believes in equalizing the playing field against wealthy corporate interests. We need a strong leader who does what is right, not what is easy or convenient. Tom has those qualities and has the strength and resources to defeat Trump in the general election.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Blairstown man killed in head-on Benton County crash Wednesday
- Missing: Cedar Rapids man disappeared more than 2 months ago, his family wants answers
- California investor buys future Amazon delivery station in Iowa City
- Another big shot for Alexis Sevillian: No. 22 Iowa rallies past Minnesota
- Cedar Rapids Prairie senior Johnny Washburn lets his wrestling do the talking
- Investigator says Jerry Burns' "fetish" for violent internet sex shows possible motive for 1979 killing