We are at a critical crossroads in our country. With our democracy in jeopardy we need to have someone to step in and take our country in the right direction. Tom Steyer has been at the forefront of the impeachment process and is standing up for what is right. This includes recognizing and taking action against climate change, not corporate bottom lines. Tom has even used his own money for the good of the world to try and combat climate change. Tom Steyer further does what is right for working American’s and believes in equalizing the playing field against wealthy corporate interests. We need a strong leader who does what is right, not what is easy or convenient. Tom has those qualities and has the strength and resources to defeat Trump in the general election.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Protecting Eli: A Bruns family that has been through so much adds COVID-19 to its list of concerns
- University of Iowa sustaining pay for all employees
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 28
- Telehealth demand surges as hospitals cope with coronavirus
- Child care providers feel overlooked by state efforts to open emergency centers as coronavirus spreads
- Thrown into home schooling by COVID-19? Pros say go easy on your kids, and yourself