It appears that we have been destined as the generation to affect the long awaited and much needed change in our society. This will only happen if we are all in and all willing to work together. The late UCLA Basketball Coach John Wooden put it best when he said, “A gentle person will always consider the rights of others before their own feelings and the feelings of others before their own rights.” This is our time. Let’s make sure we get it right!
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- How the 2020 Iowa high school football playoffs will work
- University of Iowa RAs demand ‘hazard pay’ for COVID-19 threats
- Ron Livingston, all-star lineup to hold derecho relief concert
- Much drama, little debate as Trump and Biden clash
- Iowa sees highest total number of coronavirus hospitalizations since May
- Hai Huynh wins Coralville special election