It appears that we have been destined as the generation to affect the long awaited and much needed change in our society. This will only happen if we are all in and all willing to work together. The late UCLA Basketball Coach John Wooden put it best when he said, “A gentle person will always consider the rights of others before their own feelings and the feelings of others before their own rights.” This is our time. Let’s make sure we get it right!
- Stormy day in Eastern Iowa leaves some damage behind
- Iowa courts to start face-to-face services
- Iowa arrest reviewed after handcuffed Black man has seizure
- Cedar Rapids police seek man they think shot and wounded woman
- Iowa abortion numbers climb after plummeting for decades
- Sigourney softball hopes to regain mojo in time for a postseason run