Mr. Trump, yes, not getting what you think you want can feel hard. Or you can shift your perspective, people chose goodness and working together. You still have a chance to show a sterling quality that sits deep inside you underneath all the layers of of bluff, bluster and abuse. It’s never too late to make a good choice.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa lawmakers advance new bill banning race and sex ‘scapegoating’ training
- Monticello back to boys' state basketball tournament, this time in Class 3A
- Clear Lake puts the brakes on Waukon in girls’ state basketball tournament
- Ban on most Iowa traffic cameras advances
- Iowa House panel backs elimination of gun permits
- Gov. Kim Reynolds uncertain of plans for $1.3 billion in federal COVID-19 funds for Iowa