I wish I could say I was surprised by Trump’s outrageous behavior at the first presidential debate. I am well past shock and stuck on nausea every time I hear or see him. The only plan Trump has is to hang on to power by whatever means necessary because he knows what awaits him when he is thrown out of office: financial ruin and prison. And, by the way, what do you think Trump will do with all that vital information he has been privy to over the last four years? Will he sell out his country to save himself? Do not doubt it!
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Diamond Dave's day at Kinnick
- Marc Morehouse leaves The Gazette, but ‘don’t call it a retirement’
- Iowa high school football playoff picks: Most intriguing games, upset alerts and more
- Vice President Mike Pence rallies Iowa support for Donald Trump, Joni Ernst
- Chew on This: Eastern Iowa restaurant wins Best Breaded Tenderloin title
- Sigourney-Keota dominates after last season’s disappointment