I wish I could say I was surprised by Trump’s outrageous behavior at the first presidential debate. I am well past shock and stuck on nausea every time I hear or see him. The only plan Trump has is to hang on to power by whatever means necessary because he knows what awaits him when he is thrown out of office: financial ruin and prison. And, by the way, what do you think Trump will do with all that vital information he has been privy to over the last four years? Will he sell out his country to save himself? Do not doubt it!
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football: Keeping up with the 15 Hawkeyes leaving this offseason
- Iowa vs. Northwestern men’s basketball glance: Time, TV, live stream, team data
- Iowa counts 64 more deaths from coronavirus
- Iowa men's basketball: Hawkeyes’ inside-out game turning defenses inside-out
- Photos: Jefferson High School wrestling hosts the J-Hawk Invitational
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day events in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids