While it’s too late for me, having voted well over a week ago, I would be remiss not to remind Iowa Republicans that they have two options for their vote during the current election cycle. Kanye West has presented himself as a champion of right to life, prayer in the classroom, supporting the police and most of the respected Republican positions. He flaunts his close friendship with the current president, donning the red “Make America Great Again” cap in numerous Oval Office visits. He certainly presents a double digit IQ choice over our current president, would give the GOP a voice in that leftist bastion of Hollywood while bringing maybe a third of the baggage of Trump. Something to think about, Iowa, just sayin.’
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Monday storm forecast to drop up to a foot of snow
- Former Iowa football player Dalles Jacobus plans next steps for music career
- Iowa’s COVID-19 hospitalizations dip to four-month low
- Fact Checker: Are classrooms in pandemic as safe as Gov. Reynolds claims?
- Photos: Northern Iowa and Iowa State vs. Oklahoma Wrestling
- Hardest hit by COVID-19, communities of color among most hesitant to get vaccine