After the Medical professionals, medical colleagues, and support staff are vaccinated, teachers must be next in line. Teachers are essential to “life support” systems. Teachers should be vaccinated before those of us elders who are not institutionalized, i.e., folks over 65 years old.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Democrats make ethics issue out of Rep. Ashley Hinson’s social media
- Martin Luther King Jr. service in Cedar Rapids honors ‘neighbors’
- Iowa GOP lawmakers again propose bill barring faculty tenure
- Iowa GOP leaders acknowledge Biden win
- GPS monitor helps police nab Iowa City man who stole women’s underwear
- Iowa reports 426 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death