On a recent morning, my wife said that Cory Booker dropped out of the race. It was a wintry day, but I went outside and took down his sign. We are going with Michael Bloomberg. He has the organization, talent, money and resources of a billionaire to face a strong man who is creating an authoritarian state.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa House panels advance gun, abortion constitutional amendments
- Iowa women’s basketball game at Maryland postponed because of inauguration
- Cedar Rapids man charged in U.S. Capitol riot released pending trial with special conditions, including GPS monitoring
- Audrey Koch’s big 3rd quarter helps send Iowa City West past Prairie
- Trump wishes luck to new administration
- Republican lawmakers reject proposed mask mandate at Iowa Capitol