On a recent morning, my wife said that Cory Booker dropped out of the race. It was a wintry day, but I went outside and took down his sign. We are going with Michael Bloomberg. He has the organization, talent, money and resources of a billionaire to face a strong man who is creating an authoritarian state.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man videorecorded sexual encounters with 13-year-old girl in Marion, deputies say
- No. 1 Iowa wrestling caps first unbeaten season since 2011 by mauling No. 9 Oklahoma State
- Iowa state wrestling notes: Cedar Rapids Prairie duo close with finals appearance
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy's Caleb Schlaak emerges into Metro's top basketball scorer
- Iowa Valley’s Ben Smith goes out on top at state wrestling tournament
- For Hawkeyes men's basketball, 11-0 + 18-3 = Week That Was