I want to thank the wonderful person who found my wallet in a shopping cart in the Marion Menards parking lot the afternoon of July 24. I was very upset when I realized I had lost it, since it contained several credit cards, identification and cash. I was very thankful when I called Menards and was told someone had found it and turned it in to Customer Service. Thank you, whoever you are, for your kindness. I appreciate it very much. I will “pay it forward” when an opportunity arises.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Andrew Yang: It’s time to rewrite the rules of this economy
- Leader of Linn County’s planned mental health center wants to create a better future for Iowans
- Tate Crane rescues No. 3 Iowa City West boys’ basketball at Linn-Mar
- Democratic hopefuls link arms on MLK Day to show unity
- Iowa high school boys’ basketball rankings: Massive upheaval in Class 3A
- Bargains Galore Thrift Store and More buys in bulk