I want to thank the wonderful person who found my wallet in a shopping cart in the Marion Menards parking lot the afternoon of July 24. I was very upset when I realized I had lost it, since it contained several credit cards, identification and cash. I was very thankful when I called Menards and was told someone had found it and turned it in to Customer Service. Thank you, whoever you are, for your kindness. I appreciate it very much. I will “pay it forward” when an opportunity arises.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- It’s not just winning at Solon, but winning right
- Iowa State holds off Iowa in Cy-Hawk volleyball five-set test of wills
- Brock Purdy’s record-breaking day leads Cyclones to blowout win
- LGBTQ forum brings marginalized issues into mainstream of 2020 presidential campaign
- Prep football rewind: Monticello starts 4-0 for first time since 1977
- Defense leads Panthers to win over Idaho State