Is it possible that we can convince the government there is a call for tobacco smokers having a room in public that can be used for smoking? It would be like bars are for alcohol consumption, maybe with a tax break for the proprietors.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Former Iowa DB Maurice Fleming adds to accusations made against Kirk Ferentz, Chris Doyle
- School reopening plans: Iowa City to require masks while Cedar Rapids, Linn-Mar, College Community, Marion decisions coming soon
- Liberty’s Kara Maiers no-hits Linn-Mar, then the Lions salvage a split
- Iowa sees continued uptick in coronavirus hospitalizations
- University of Iowa faculty, instructors share fall fears with students
- 4A, 3A Iowa high school baseball teams get substate assignments