Is it possible that we can convince the government there is a call for tobacco smokers having a room in public that can be used for smoking? It would be like bars are for alcohol consumption, maybe with a tax break for the proprietors.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Brandon Horman, former Cedar Rapids Jefferson boys’ basketball coach, taking over at Lisbon
- As Maggie McQuillen fights, support comes from Anamosa and beyond
- Cordell Pemsl transferring out of Iowa men’s basketball program
- Iowa Board of Medicine urges governor to require shelter in place
- IHSAA, IGHSAU holding out hope for Iowa high school spring sports
- Gov. Kim Reynolds appoints West Des Moines lawyer to Iowa Supreme Court