I wonder why we haven’t seen reports that House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer or other Democrats have contacted Homeland Security professionals as to any areas where we could build a partial wall to help better prevent immigrants from crossing. By doing so we would not have to build an entire wall, and this could be a reasonable compromise for the nation’s current impasse.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa basketball rallies for overtime win over Indiana
- One spot for every three children: The child care shortage of Iowa Falls hurts workforce growth
- Iowa men's basketball vs. Indiana: Final score, stats, highlights
- 3 things to know about this weekend’s winter blast
- Luka Garza, meet Luke A. Garza
- Body found in burning vehicle in rural Johnson County