So Republican state Sen. Ken Rozenboom is concerned about keeping the “Ag Gag” law in place, which prevents anyone from taking a job with the intent of exposing animal cruelty or other wrongdoing in the ag sector. He says “I’m personally very disgusted that we can’t protect honest, hardworking Iowans but we’ll protect criminals and people that lie for a living.” Leaving aside everything that is wrong with that statement, I would really like to know who Rozenboom voted for in the last presidential election, and if he still supports the lying criminal in the White House.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Buoyed by Iowa’s primary turnout, auditors push absentee ballot requests
- Marion 8th-grader Myles Davis already making an impact as starting shortstop
- Old Creamery Theatre in Amana cuts staff, cancels season
- Iowa-developed mice used to test coronavirus therapies
- Iowa Economic Recovery Advisory Board eyes rural broadband as key issue in second meeting
- What has Carson King been up to during the pandemic? Planning more fundraisers