So Republican state Sen. Ken Rozenboom is concerned about keeping the “Ag Gag” law in place, which prevents anyone from taking a job with the intent of exposing animal cruelty or other wrongdoing in the ag sector. He says “I’m personally very disgusted that we can’t protect honest, hardworking Iowans but we’ll protect criminals and people that lie for a living.” Leaving aside everything that is wrong with that statement, I would really like to know who Rozenboom voted for in the last presidential election, and if he still supports the lying criminal in the White House.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Spencer Lee earns first-period tech fall, Iowa wrestling takes care of Nebraska
- Lisa Bluder: Wisconsin 'is ticked' and 'really tired of this' as Iowa seeks 21st straight win in series
- Photos: Iowa wrestling defeats Nebraska
- Meet the UI Writers’ Workshop grad whose novel is about to take over the world
- Hawkeyes men’s basketball team and its fans: It looks like love
- Jill Biden tries to close the deal for her husband, one tiny Iowa town at a time