So Republican state Sen. Ken Rozenboom is concerned about keeping the “Ag Gag” law in place, which prevents anyone from taking a job with the intent of exposing animal cruelty or other wrongdoing in the ag sector. He says “I’m personally very disgusted that we can’t protect honest, hardworking Iowans but we’ll protect criminals and people that lie for a living.” Leaving aside everything that is wrong with that statement, I would really like to know who Rozenboom voted for in the last presidential election, and if he still supports the lying criminal in the White House.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Brandon Horman, former Cedar Rapids Jefferson boys’ basketball coach, taking over at Lisbon
- As Maggie McQuillen fights, support comes from Anamosa and beyond
- Iowa universities deal with pros and pitfalls of online learning brought on by COVID-19
- Cordell Pemsl transferring out of Iowa men’s basketball program
- University of Iowa Health Care debuts ‘virtual hospital’ for COVID-19 patients
- 12 years in prison for Cedar Rapids man who sold meth