After the election I read that a survey showing 80-plus percent of farmers voted for the current president. How is that working out for you?
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Newton's 7th-inning home run sinks Xavier in state softball quarterfinals
- Don Bosco upends No. 5 Alburnett in 1A substate baseball final
- Iowa, your press box leaks