It’s been three months since the derecho hit Cedar Rapids and we have not had one pickup for our tree or non-organic debris. I’m concerned that if we don’t get debris picked up before we get lots of snow that the safety of school buses, city buses, regular traffic and the snowplows will be in danger. When the snowplows go to clear our street, the snow will have no place to go and it may cause our debris to go into the street. Also recently there were city workers in Ellis Park sawing and taking away debris
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball stifles No. 4 Ohio State for season’s biggest win
- Iowa girls' state basketball 2021: The Gazette's predictions
- Iowa girls' state basketball 2021: Live stream, Monday's schedule, score updates
- Iowa girls’ state basketball 2021: A closer look at Monday’s games
- COVID-19 cases decline among vaccinated health care workers in Cedar Rapids
- Can Decorah close the gap and compete with Western Dubuque in 3A substate final?