This is to all of the political hopefuls who ran ads on my television during the past few months. I think you should all chip in and buy me a new remote control. Because of all of you, the word “mute” on my mute button has been totally worn off. (The “my pillow” guy could chip in a little too.)
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- As government shutdown looms, Sen. Joni Ernst not backing down on ‘Make ’em Squeal’ campaign
- Armed robbery suspect arrested after brief standoff
- Iowa high school boys' basketball rankings: A new No. 1 in Class 2A
- Two men arrested after shooting at Cedar Rapids apartment building
- 3 state executives leaving Kim Reynolds’ new administration
- Iowa City schools closing Roosevelt education center