Can someone explain to me how the Alabama Governor can declare all life as precious yet still preside over a state with the death penalty?
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Healthy scratch in season opener, Trey Johannes comes up huge in CPU's substate semifinal win
- Marion boys’ basketball turns up pressure to advance to substate finals
- Retiring Johnson County Sheriff Lonny Pulkrabek running for Iowa House
- Iowa women's basketball tops Minnesota on Senior Night, 90-82
- Photos: Iowa women’s basketball vs. Minnesota
- Zach Faremouth makes an impact for Cedar Rapids RoughRiders after trade