Can someone explain to me how the Alabama Governor can declare all life as precious yet still preside over a state with the death penalty?
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- For Iowa, the Oliver Martin transfer was a quick, no-brainer
- Man accused of killing Mollie Tibbetts wants to delay upcoming hearing and trial
- Months after major flooding hit Iowa, aid questions remain
- Driver critically injured after overnight rollover crash in Cedar Rapids
- Iowa football schedule 2019: Early look at opponents, point spread predictions and more
- Jay Inslee’s 2020 plan: Become president, save the planet