Can someone explain to me how the Alabama Governor can declare all life as precious yet still preside over a state with the death penalty?
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Stat Pak: The Hawkeyes’ art of staying with it
- Over 2,000 fetal remains found at ex-abortion doctor’s home in Illinois
- Cedar Rapids man robbed 3 at gunpoint Friday, police said
- Coe football records big win over Cornell in rare Sunday game
- For Hawkeyes, a lot added up to 1-point win in Cy-Hawk Game
- A summer of shootings in Burlington