Two surefire recipes for instant depression: Think about the whining uninformed child that is president of the United States, or walk the Sac Fox Trail along Indian Creek and see the plethora of invasive garlic mustard in full bloom.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- It’s not just winning at Solon, but winning right
- Iowa State holds off Iowa in Cy-Hawk volleyball five-set test of wills
- Defense leads Panthers to win over Idaho State
- Prep football rewind: Monticello starts 4-0 for first time since 1977
- Brock Purdy’s record-breaking day leads Cyclones to blowout win
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson football beats Cedar Rapids Washington for first time since 2001