Two surefire recipes for instant depression: Think about the whining uninformed child that is president of the United States, or walk the Sac Fox Trail along Indian Creek and see the plethora of invasive garlic mustard in full bloom.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- School board member regrets tweeting that Prairie High show choir performance was sexist
- Iowa men's basketball holds off late Rutgers rally for fourth-straight win
- Pier 1 Imports in Coralville to close
- Chew on This: Kathy’s Pies taking over Kettel House Bakery & Cafe
- Photos: Iowa Hawkeyes men’s basketball vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- CRST, Swift Transportation continue legal battle over alleged truck driver poaching