Two surefire recipes for instant depression: Think about the whining uninformed child that is president of the United States, or walk the Sac Fox Trail along Indian Creek and see the plethora of invasive garlic mustard in full bloom.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Dispute over gay clergy culminates in leave for Iowa City pastor
- Down 2 sets, Western Dubuque rallies to upset No. 2 Xavier in state volleyball quarterfinals
- Iowa high school state volleyball tournament: Tuesday's scores, highlights and match recaps
- A grieving family gets its wish: Prison for men in deadly burglary that ended 18-year-old Cedar Rapids woman’s life
- Elizabeth Warren first choice in new poll, but most Iowa caucusgoers undecided
- College Community buying 155 acres near Prairie High