It sure would be nice if, rather than a needless military parade planned for later this year, President Donald Trump would spend the $30 million on restoring electricity to Puerto Rico. If only the folks on Fox and Friends felt the same way.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Interactive: Explore shots-fired reports in Cedar Rapids from 2014 - 2018
- Snow emergency declared for Cedar Rapids
- Jury awards Boone County landowner $250,000 in Dakota Access pipeline lawsuit
- Kirk Ferentz deals with Iowa's NFL early departures and the NCAA transfer portal
- Gunfire incidents in Cedar Rapids in 2018 climb to highest in years
- What it would cost to replace ‘hostile’ benches on Iowa City Ped Mall