It sure would be nice if, rather than a needless military parade planned for later this year, President Donald Trump would spend the $30 million on restoring electricity to Puerto Rico. If only the folks on Fox and Friends felt the same way.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Iowa high school football 2018: Area district predictions
- Prep volleyball 2018: Area players to watch
- Teens, local artist debut ‘Coexist’ mural
- Marion Police chief discusses his strategic five-year plan for the police department
- Recovering addict wants to end stigma of opioid addiction
- Financial literacy? Not all Iowa students in a hurry to learn money skills