Daily walks through my neighborhood brought an unexpected and welcomed delight during this unusual time. This is to express my gratitude to the kids who provide joy through their colorful sidewalk chalk art and hand-drawn pictures of rainbows and optimistic phrases. Thank you!
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Democrats make ethics issue out of Rep. Ashley Hinson’s social media
- Cedar Rapids man who invaded U.S. Capitol is charged in federal court
- Iowa GOP lawmakers again propose bill barring university faculty tenure
- Martin Luther King Jr. service in Cedar Rapids honors ‘neighbors’
- The Eastern Iowa Airport to start mandatory health screenings Jan. 25
- GPS monitor helps police nab Iowa City man who stole women’s underwear