Daily walks through my neighborhood brought an unexpected and welcomed delight during this unusual time. This is to express my gratitude to the kids who provide joy through their colorful sidewalk chalk art and hand-drawn pictures of rainbows and optimistic phrases. Thank you!
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Nearly 1,000 people marched through Iowa City for more than 3 hours for law enforcement reform, racial justice
- Black residents share their stories with Iowa City leaders at listening post focusing on racial injustice
- After heated debate, Iowa lawmakers OK modest expansion of medical marijuana
- University of Iowa moves ahead with athletics projects, despite coronavirus unknowns
- Iowa State athletics department announces positive coronavirus test result
- Iowa’s Kirk Ferentz listened to his players, spoke truth and now there will be much more listening and talking