I propose when a policeman finds cause to arrest someone we have a set of rules. The policeman will speak kindly to de-escalate and will not be allowed to use a Taser, pistol, or baton. He may not use performance enhancing drugs. The arrestee will be allowed to spit, swear and have a rock in one hand. If the policeman applies a chokehold they will break and restart from a neutral position. The audience may cheer for the arrestee and boo the policeman.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football roundup: Second-round playoff scores, stats and more
- Watching the Hawkeyes?
- West Delaware pounds Western Dubuque to move to 3A football round of 16
- Cedar Rapids Prairie stuffs Davenport North in 4A football second round
- Cedar Rapids Xavier shakes off rust, rolls past Marion in 3A football postseason
- Iowa football at Purdue: TV channel, live stream, start time, predictions