America uses guns routinely to protect its politicians, airline pilots and banks.
If they’re worth protecting, why aren’t our schoolchildren?
Aaron Rivera Blairstown
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Black Hawk County may sue over unpaid Country View Medicaid claims
- Iowa knocks off No. 16 Oregon in 2K Empire Classic
- Iowa high school state football championships: Friday's schedule, scores, live updates
- Iowa high school state football championships: Thursday's final scores and coverage
- Cedar Rapids Xavier repeats with hard-fought win over Western Dubuque
- Iowa-Connecticut men’s basketball at a glance: Time, TV pregame notes