Eastern Iowa Oral Surgery is looking to change the life of a veteran or active duty military person. Nominations will be taken via the company’s Facebook page through the end of October with a recipient receiving free dental implant treatments to replace ill-fitting dentures or multiple missing teeth.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Wisconsin offered Foxconn more than Virginia, N.Y. for Amazon
- Iowa-Illinois Game Report: Grades, numbers, notes and more
- Epenesa-a-lanche: Iowa's A.J. Epenesa put a season into 2 minutes against Illinois
- Hawkeyes find oasis amid the rubble of Illinois
- Iowa football at Illinois: Final score, highlights, postgame coverage
- Iowa 63, Illinois 0: Snaps for everyone