Rest assured, all you environmentally conscience folks out there, that the lump of coal President Donald Trump found in his Christmas stocking this year was of the clean variety (if such a thing exists).
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Despite student death, UI fraternities kept party going
- Gifts of private plane time favor men's college sports
- Heart over height: Cedar Rapids Jefferson overcomes huge size disadvantage to beat Oskaloosa
- Iowa City West boys’ basketball fills in, shows up and shows out at Wells Fargo Advisors Shootout
- Interactive: University of Iowa coaches fly where?
- Tom Brady and Drew Brees battled Iowa Hawkeyes last century