It’s about time someone interfered with the Mueller probe. It’s been going on soon two years and a few months ago was over $18 million. And no progress. It’s time someone finds out the wallet is getting thin.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County cities to get updated bicycle master plan
- Cedar Rapids Police Department looking for four theft suspects
- Iowa City Public Library director Susan Craig retiring after 41 years
- 7 Corridor public school districts have had contracts scaled back
- Living together is commonplace but lacks the legal protections
- With election of female governor, it may be time to change ‘his’ Constitution