I don’t know what went into the decision to fire Lyz Lenz, but I want to say that she provided a valuable point of view that rounded out the Gazette’s opinion pages. Lyz highlighted the issues of women, families, and the working poor, and she increasingly shined a light on the failure of elected officials to lead sensibly in times of crisis. Lyz Lenz will be sorely missed.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- COVID-19 hospitalizations remain high in Iowa
- Clear Creek Amana's Calia Clubb commits to Illinois State volleyball
- Fact Checker: Rita Hart’s mask claim falls short
- Joni Ernst: ‘I have been fighting for Iowa’
- Fact Checker: Miller-Meeks links excess deaths to hospital shutdowns
- A new crew of standouts has lifted Lisbon volleyball even higher