I don’t know what went into the decision to fire Lyz Lenz, but I want to say that she provided a valuable point of view that rounded out the Gazette’s opinion pages. Lyz highlighted the issues of women, families, and the working poor, and she increasingly shined a light on the failure of elected officials to lead sensibly in times of crisis. Lyz Lenz will be sorely missed.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football: Keeping up with the 15 Hawkeyes leaving this offseason
- Iowa vs. Northwestern men’s basketball glance: Time, TV, live stream, team data
- Iowa counts 64 more deaths from coronavirus
- Iowa men's basketball: Hawkeyes’ inside-out game turning defenses inside-out
- Photos: Jefferson High School wrestling hosts the J-Hawk Invitational
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day events in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids