When the same people who are anti-abortion, because they don’t want their tax dollars paid to perform them, finally stand up and say stop spending our tax dollars on weapons of mass destruction because all killing is wrong, then I will take them seriously. You can’t be pro-war and also be anti-abortion. Sorry folks, you can’t pick and choose who you want to kill. It doesn’t work that way.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Solon boys’ basketball bounces back with win over Clear Creek Amana
- Size advantage helps CCA shine in girls' basketball season opener
- Police ask for help to identify suspects in string of armed robberies last month
- Iowa releasing more data on COVID-19 testing
- Rep.-elect Ashley Hinson: Biden’s 100 days of masks coincides with Gov. Kim Reynolds’ guidance
- Iowa City West's Marcus Morgan decides to play baseball at Iowa