When the same people who are anti-abortion, because they don’t want their tax dollars paid to perform them, finally stand up and say stop spending our tax dollars on weapons of mass destruction because all killing is wrong, then I will take them seriously. You can’t be pro-war and also be anti-abortion. Sorry folks, you can’t pick and choose who you want to kill. It doesn’t work that way.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Kenzie Reed comes up big in Kennedy’s substate semifinal win over No. 9 Ottumwa
- Iowa City Liberty trying to make up for lost time in boys’ basketball postseason
- Photos: Ottumwa vs. Cedar Rapids Kennedy, Class 4A Iowa high school boys' basketball substate semifinals
- Cedar Rapids Washington rallies to top Waterloo West in boys’ basketball substate semifinals
- Students speak up for racial justice in ‘March on Washington’ in Cedar Rapids
- 2 arrested, recruited by Iowa City landlord to break into tenant’s home armed with bats, police say