In response to the July 13 letter “Enact new rule before next election” about “spoiled brats and liars need not apply,” it sounds like Hillary Clinton should not run or Barack Obama should not have been elected president.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Iowa City Council seat open after Kingsley Botchway II resigns
- Hubbell calls for Boulton to resign, be held ‘accountable’
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Iowa high school state softball 2018: Wednesday's scores and area coverage