Sen. Chuck Grassley will vote for the latest Obamacare repeal bill, not to improve the well-being of Americans, but for purely political purposes. He has said that “there are 10 reasons why the bill shouldn’t be considered.” It is not being done for economical, actuarial or common sense reasons. It is only being done because it was passed by Obama. He doesn’t want to improve the existing system. He wants to kill it. And he doesn’t seem to care that it will hurt millions of Americans. I suggest you call him to let him know that he should do what is best for most Americans.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts’ father heading back home to California
- Ames could be nation’s economic harbinger
- Four more arrested in connection with Cedar Valley Townhomes brawl, bringing total to eight
- Iowa quarterbacks: Is Nate Stanley a first-round NFL draft pick?
- Iowa high school football 2018: Area district predictions
- Iowa City man shoots himself, ultimately arrested for felony gun possession