Welcome Lyz Lenz to The Gazette family. Your voice is refreshingly candid, principled and very much needed in these times. Thank you for speaking up for women’s right and need to express righteous anger. It is time to call out those who try to dismiss us for being too emotional, passionate, strident. I look forward to reading your new book, “God Land ...” and your editorial columns.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa State holds off Iowa in Cy-Hawk volleyball five-set test of wills
- It’s not just winning at Solon, but winning right
- Defense leads Panthers to win over Idaho State
- Brock Purdy’s record-breaking day leads Cyclones to blowout win
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson football beats Cedar Rapids Washington for first time since 2001
- Prep football rewind: Monticello starts 4-0 for first time since 1977