Welcome Lyz Lenz to The Gazette family. Your voice is refreshingly candid, principled and very much needed in these times. Thank you for speaking up for women’s right and need to express righteous anger. It is time to call out those who try to dismiss us for being too emotional, passionate, strident. I look forward to reading your new book, “God Land ...” and your editorial columns.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Minnesota’s P.J. Fleck has no remorse for unsportsmanlike penalty in Iowa game
- No. 1 Waukon advances to Class 2A championship game with another Dome win over Williamsburg
- No. 20 Iowa 23, No. 8 Minnesota 19: The Pig and the glory
- When Iowa got Minnesota into real passing downs, the Hawkeyes brought the real heat
- SchadenFloyd: Iowa ruins Minnesota's perfect year
- Iowa vs. Minnesota Game Report: Grades, numbers, notes, injuries and more