Welcome Lyz Lenz to The Gazette family. Your voice is refreshingly candid, principled and very much needed in these times. Thank you for speaking up for women’s right and need to express righteous anger. It is time to call out those who try to dismiss us for being too emotional, passionate, strident. I look forward to reading your new book, “God Land ...” and your editorial columns.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball rallies from 12 points down to beat Wisconsin
- Iowa men's basketball vs. Wisconsin: Box score, highlights, live updates recap
- Magical Marion does it again, beats DeWitt Central in OT on buzzer beater
- Students, teachers mourn loss of Metro High classmate shot to death over weekend
- Iowa City sex assault survivor was scared for her life but “never stopped fighting”
- Hy-Vee to buy former Shopkos in Eastern Iowa