As a union member, I am happy to say that local union organizations are supporting Linda Langston for Linn County Auditor. She has been endorsed by the Hawkeye Labor Council and the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids Building Trades. IBEW 405 and Plumbers and Pipefitters 125 have given her financial support. Linda has always been supportive of unions in Linn County and has proudly displayed the union bug on her printed materials which demonstrates her commitment to using union shops that support fair labor. I hope you will join me in voting for Linda Langston for Linn County Auditor.
Mike Sadler II
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school state volleyball brackets: 2020 pairings, schedule for 5A, 4A, 3A
- Marion drops 5-set regional volleyball final to Dallas Center-Grimes
- Iowa Youth Straw Poll shows Republican sweep
- Former University of Iowa provost takes questions about why she wants to leave
- Kent State opts for interim over University of Iowa past provost
- Iowa City Liberty sweeps Bettendorf to return to state volleyball