It’s curious that Lyz Lenz, in her Oct. 2 column on “Ignoring the rot,” didn’t mention Joe Biden using his VP office to set up his son with a $50,000 per month “job” with a Ukrainian company, or Hillary’s attempt to get dirt on Trump during the campaign (not to mention the $30 million dollar Mueller witch hunt, or the 30,000 deleted emails), or Pelosi starting an “impeachment inquiry” apparently without reading the Trump/Ukrainian call transcript. The list goes on and on, but Lenz must’ve made an honest journalistic mistake and inserted her biased, anti-Republican views into her article, while ignoring the rot created by the Democrats. If Lenz is sincere about her advice to stop “Ignoring the rot,” she may want to look in the mirror and start being honest with that person. There’s plenty of “rot” on the Democrat side of the aisle, as well as the Republican, and surprisingly in our hometown newspaper.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Linn has basically a brand new boys' basketball team, but expects to challenge everyone again
- Joe Wieskamp gets Iowa basketball fans buzzed, helps blitz Minnesota
- Toddville native Mitch Harger orchestrating NASA spacewalk
- Iowa men's basketball vs. Minnesota: Box score, highlights, live updates recap
- Cedar Rapids man who tried to steal internet domain sentenced to 14 years
- Man accused of attacking woman, stabbing man in southwest Cedar Rapids