Constitutional funding, veto procedures, unlawful migrants and ignoring other general welfare support. … In failing to act timely and appropriately, have members of Congress become loyal to unlawful political parties? Does unlawful control require the judiciary to charge these members and parties with conspiracy to overtake “We the People,” the government of the United States of America?
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- A constant: Rutgers' C. Vivian Stringer and Iowa's Lisa Bluder have winners
- Iowa women's basketball closes gap on Big Ten-leading Rutgers
- Charging Iowans 350 percent interest should be illegal
- Democrats seek to repeal law making English Iowa’s official language
- From Santo and Hughes, to Uecker and Mauer, Minnesota Twins voice Cory Provus has experienced a lot
- Drunken driving cases decline in Linn County