Iowans will have additional options to Donald Trump and Joe Biden when it comes to the next presidential election. Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen will be on the ballot in Iowa this fall. It is likely that they will be on the ballot in every state and be able to earn enough delegates to make history and have a chance to win via the Electoral College process. They should be in the debates. They want to have meaningful debates. They have my endorsement and my support. They are the only candidates currently on the ballot that support ending qualified immunity and ending the war on drugs.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Kenzie Reed comes up big in Kennedy’s substate semifinal win over No. 9 Ottumwa
- Iowa City Liberty trying to make up for lost time in boys’ basketball postseason
- Photos: Ottumwa vs. Cedar Rapids Kennedy, Class 4A Iowa high school boys' basketball substate semifinals
- Father of Iowa drug sentencing reformer faces prison in meth case
- Students speak up for racial justice in ‘March on Washington’ in Cedar Rapids
- 2 arrested, recruited by Iowa City landlord to break into tenant’s home armed with bats, police say