Iowans will have additional options to Donald Trump and Joe Biden when it comes to the next presidential election. Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen will be on the ballot in Iowa this fall. It is likely that they will be on the ballot in every state and be able to earn enough delegates to make history and have a chance to win via the Electoral College process. They should be in the debates. They want to have meaningful debates. They have my endorsement and my support. They are the only candidates currently on the ballot that support ending qualified immunity and ending the war on drugs.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Solon boys’ basketball bounces back with win over Clear Creek Amana
- Size advantage helps CCA shine in girls' basketball season opener
- Police ask for help to identify suspects in string of armed robberies last month
- Almost $9 million available for homeless shelters and Iowans ‘at imminent risk’ of eviction
- Iowa City West's Marcus Morgan decides to play baseball at Iowa
- University of Iowa on ‘aggressive timeline’ for new president by April 30