Where are you, governor? Look to the future! Use the state surplus for those needing help now, the unemployed, those on food stamps, rent assistance. Don’t stay in the past like our president, playing golf instead of signing a bipartisan bill to aid people in need.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Democrats make ethics issue out of Rep. Ashley Hinson’s social media
- Martin Luther King Jr. service in Cedar Rapids honors ‘neighbors’
- Iowa GOP lawmakers again propose bill barring faculty tenure
- Iowa GOP leaders acknowledge Biden win
- GPS monitor helps police nab Iowa City man who stole women’s underwear
- Iowa reports 426 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death