First, I thought Terry Ebaugh’s Oct. 2 letter was excellent. The justice department is vigorously investigating those responsible for the Russian scenario and has these people sweating. Now the hypocritical Dems are making a big deal over a Ukrainian phone call, and trying to avert attention away from themselves. I support U.S. Sens. Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst and their position at this point in time. From day one the left has opposed this president with Antifa causing injury & damage in D.C. on his swearing in. I like many of the things President Donald Trump has done. I don’t like his brash, arrogant, style. Not liking someone is not a valid reason for impeachment.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Andrew Yang: It’s time to rewrite the rules of this economy
- Police: Iowa City woman punched man, 9-year-old during assault
- After an ice storm canceled a competing show choir’s biggest fundraiser, Kennedy High raised more than $5,700 for them
- Iowa women's basketball does it again, erasing 17-point deficit to top Wisconsin
- Iowa high school boys’ basketball rankings: Massive upheaval in Class 3A
- Leader of Linn County’s planned mental health center wants to create a better future for Iowans