First, I thought Terry Ebaugh’s Oct. 2 letter was excellent. The justice department is vigorously investigating those responsible for the Russian scenario and has these people sweating. Now the hypocritical Dems are making a big deal over a Ukrainian phone call, and trying to avert attention away from themselves. I support U.S. Sens. Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst and their position at this point in time. From day one the left has opposed this president with Antifa causing injury & damage in D.C. on his swearing in. I like many of the things President Donald Trump has done. I don’t like his brash, arrogant, style. Not liking someone is not a valid reason for impeachment.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa ships out to San Diego for Holiday Bowl vs. USC
- Iowa State football fans elevate Cyclones to Camping World Bowl
- Iowa's A.J. Epenesa and Tristan Wirfs ask for NFL draft grades and thus begins the process
- Iowa, Iowa State face college football royalty this bowl season
- Tyrese Haliburton puts No. 16 Seton Hall away in frenetic Iowa State basketball win
- Toddville native Mitch Harger orchestrating NASA spacewalk