First, I thought Terry Ebaugh’s Oct. 2 letter was excellent. The justice department is vigorously investigating those responsible for the Russian scenario and has these people sweating. Now the hypocritical Dems are making a big deal over a Ukrainian phone call, and trying to avert attention away from themselves. I support U.S. Sens. Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst and their position at this point in time. From day one the left has opposed this president with Antifa causing injury & damage in D.C. on his swearing in. I like many of the things President Donald Trump has done. I don’t like his brash, arrogant, style. Not liking someone is not a valid reason for impeachment.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Legal options to stop RAGBRAI rival appear limited
- Cycling fans fear future of RAGBRAI tradition
- Iowa high school football projected playoff pairings, with 2 weeks to go
- Iowa man finds blood-flooded basement at home
- Purdue at No. 23 Iowa: The Big Analysis
- Man who robbed Iowa City pizza delivery driver arrested