First, I thought Terry Ebaugh’s Oct. 2 letter was excellent. The justice department is vigorously investigating those responsible for the Russian scenario and has these people sweating. Now the hypocritical Dems are making a big deal over a Ukrainian phone call, and trying to avert attention away from themselves. I support U.S. Sens. Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst and their position at this point in time. From day one the left has opposed this president with Antifa causing injury & damage in D.C. on his swearing in. I like many of the things President Donald Trump has done. I don’t like his brash, arrogant, style. Not liking someone is not a valid reason for impeachment.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Procter and Gamble in Iowa City, Nordstrom center in Cedar Rapids employees test positive for COVID-19
- One person killed, three injured, after head-on collision near Atkins
- Iowa commits Keegan and Kris Murray hit home run at DME Sports Academy
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for April 1: C.R. announces April changes for Parks and Rec programs
- Watch: Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds' coronavirus update for Wednesday, April 1
- Kirk Ferentz repeats curve-flattening message and waits and watches as college football sits in limbo