Gov. Kim Reynolds recently announced that “anyone who thinks they should be tested can be.” The TestIowa.com website states that “Drive-through test locations can accommodate up to 3,000 tests per day.” Many of us who live in Iowa City and other locations throughout Iowa do not have a car. Gov. Reynolds, how can we carless people get tested for COVID-19?
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school softball: It’s time for crossing fingers, holding breath — and social distancing
- Micro businesses set to open at West End Marion on Friday
- Brooks Brothers files for bankruptcy
- A broken light, a bunch of hit batters ... and a doubleheader split for Iowa City West, C.R. Kennedy
- Iowa summer kids program goes online amid health concerns
- Coronavirus pandemic saps Iowa casino revenue by about 20 percent