Gov. Kim Reynolds recently announced that “anyone who thinks they should be tested can be.” The TestIowa.com website states that “Drive-through test locations can accommodate up to 3,000 tests per day.” Many of us who live in Iowa City and other locations throughout Iowa do not have a car. Gov. Reynolds, how can we carless people get tested for COVID-19?
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- West Branch schedules another road game so Maquoketa Valley can honor memory of 2 classmates
- President Trump, Theresa Greenfield gaining in Iowa, poll finds
- Former Cedar Rapids schools custodian convicted of sexually abusing 14-year-old girl
- Religious freedom fight still taking on University of Iowa
- Iowa sees fourth-highest, single-day jump in coronavirus cases
- Photos: Cedar Rapids Washington vs. Cedar Rapids Kennedy, Iowa high school volleyball