Gov. Kim Reynolds recently announced that “anyone who thinks they should be tested can be.” The TestIowa.com website states that “Drive-through test locations can accommodate up to 3,000 tests per day.” Many of us who live in Iowa City and other locations throughout Iowa do not have a car. Gov. Reynolds, how can we carless people get tested for COVID-19?
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Photos: Iowa high school girls' state wrestling tournament
- Fight at Cedar Rapids Walmart brings two arrests
- As Iowa girls’ state wrestling grows, Millie Peach becomes event’s first 3-time champ
- Iowa City Liberty boys’ basketball hasn't played much, but remains perfect
- Former Iowa football player Dalles Jacobus plans next steps for music career
- Iowa Lottery officials: 50,106 Iowa players win prizes in Mega Millions drawing