I would like to thank Attorney General Tom Miller for helping Iowa maintain a modicum of difference from deep southern states. Despite having one of your hands pinned behind your back, you also saved Iowa’s governor from embarrassing herself and her state by jumping feet-first into a seditious legal action that defies constitutional reason. Good Job!
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Democrats make ethics issue out of Rep. Ashley Hinson’s social media
- Martin Luther King Jr. service in Cedar Rapids honors ‘neighbors’
- Iowa GOP lawmakers again propose bill barring faculty tenure
- GPS monitor helps police nab Iowa City man who stole women’s underwear
- Iowa GOP leaders acknowledge Biden win
- House Appropriations Committee seat a ‘big deal’ for Ashley Hinson and Iowa