Gov. Kim Reynolds should have to spend six hours a day working as a clerk in a grocery store and six hours a day working in a hospital caring for patients with COVID-19. Maybe then she would come to the realization that we need to all stay home.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Trump campaign uses unauthorized and altered Gazette photo to criticize Biden
- 2 Iowa store employees fired after refusing to serve police officer
- College Community School District plans 10-day rotating hybrid schedule
- Iowa’s 2020 football schedule: Omigosh, this is strange
- Iowa football schedule: Hawkeyes open Big Ten season on Sept. 5
- Linn reports 45 new virus cases, Johnson 36