Gov. Kim Reynolds should have to spend six hours a day working as a clerk in a grocery store and six hours a day working in a hospital caring for patients with COVID-19. Maybe then she would come to the realization that we need to all stay home.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Farley’s 300 Raceway welcomes back racing and fans Wednesday night
- University of Iowa moves ahead with athletics projects, despite coronavirus unknowns
- Iowa State University eyes $14 million to replace coal boilers with natural gas
- Iowa State athletics department announces positive coronavirus test result
- Iowa’s Kirk Ferentz listened to his players, spoke truth and now there will be much more listening and talking
- Everyone’s excited for prep baseball/softball seasons, but some, especially older coaches, also wary of potential risks