Gov. Kim Reynolds should have to spend six hours a day working as a clerk in a grocery store and six hours a day working in a hospital caring for patients with COVID-19. Maybe then she would come to the realization that we need to all stay home.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Martin Luther King Jr. service in Cedar Rapids honors ‘neighbors’
- Iowa GOP lawmakers again propose bill barring faculty tenure
- The Eastern Iowa Airport to start mandatory health screenings Jan. 25
- Iowa GOP leaders acknowledge Biden win
- Kirkwood’s Ashley Tull ready to return to basketball court
- Florida wrongful death lawsuit envelops Cedar Rapids man, a former deputy