If you give state Attorney General Tom Miller credit for doing a good job for Iowans, then you’ll consider his endorsement of Montana Gov. Steve Bullock. Bullock is a moderate progressive who has a proven record working with both Democrats and Republicans to advance the laws that benefit all Montana citizens. He was also instrumental in helping to pass some of the most stringent political finance reform legislation in the country to curb the corrupting influence of big money. His contributions are described in the documentary film “Dark Money.” Let’s give Steve a look and a chance to do as much for the country as he did for Montana.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa 2020 depth chart projections, RB: The runway is clear for Tyler Goodson's takeoff
- Missing: Cedar Rapids man disappeared more than 2 months ago, his family wants answers
- Another big shot for Alexis Sevillian: No. 22 Iowa rallies past Minnesota
- Blairstown man killed in head-on Benton County crash Wednesday
- California investor buys future Amazon delivery station in Iowa City
- Cedar Rapids Prairie senior Johnny Washburn lets his wrestling do the talking