If you give state Attorney General Tom Miller credit for doing a good job for Iowans, then you’ll consider his endorsement of Montana Gov. Steve Bullock. Bullock is a moderate progressive who has a proven record working with both Democrats and Republicans to advance the laws that benefit all Montana citizens. He was also instrumental in helping to pass some of the most stringent political finance reform legislation in the country to curb the corrupting influence of big money. His contributions are described in the documentary film “Dark Money.” Let’s give Steve a look and a chance to do as much for the country as he did for Montana.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Protecting Eli: A Bruns family that has been through so much adds COVID-19 to its list of concerns
- University of Iowa sustaining pay for all employees
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 28
- Telehealth demand surges as hospitals cope with coronavirus
- Child care providers feel overlooked by state efforts to open emergency centers as coronavirus spreads
- Thrown into home schooling by COVID-19? Pros say go easy on your kids, and yourself