If you give state Attorney General Tom Miller credit for doing a good job for Iowans, then you’ll consider his endorsement of Montana Gov. Steve Bullock. Bullock is a moderate progressive who has a proven record working with both Democrats and Republicans to advance the laws that benefit all Montana citizens. He was also instrumental in helping to pass some of the most stringent political finance reform legislation in the country to curb the corrupting influence of big money. His contributions are described in the documentary film “Dark Money.” Let’s give Steve a look and a chance to do as much for the country as he did for Montana.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa’s Backbone State Park gets $650K from Leona Helmsley’s trust. Yes, that Leona Helmsley.
- With a new-look lineup, Western Dubuque wrestling beats Iowa City High
- Jurors hear 9-year-old’s call for help: ‘My mom stabbed my dad’
- Iowa vs. Iowa State men's basketball: Box score, highlights, live updates recap
- Photos: Iowa vs. Iowa State men’s basketball
- Study: Flood recovery rules work against Iowa’s most vulnerable