Why do I feel I need to send a gigantic diaper to the Democrats in Washington, D.C.? They whine and complain all the time. Elections have results, said former President Barack Obama. Get over it. There was an unsuccessful coup attempt to oust President Donald Trump, yet it appears taboo to discuss what was a real event. The national media has not done their job for years and I see things getting much worse in the future.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Diamond Dave's day at Kinnick
- Iowa high school football playoff picks: Most intriguing games, upset alerts and more
- Marc Morehouse leaves The Gazette, but ‘don’t call it a retirement’
- Using Grubhub or Doordash to get food delivered? That’s trouble for some local restaurants
- Chew on This: Eastern Iowa restaurant wins Best Breaded Tenderloin title
- Sigourney-Keota dominates after last season’s disappointment