I was dismayed recently by your editorial. You “expect more from senators.” I expect more from Gazette editorials. You are judging Trump from flimsy evidence being produced by politicians that have their own serious credibility problems. Are you practicing “vigilante” journalism?
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Photos: Storm cleanup continues as officials visit Cedar Rapids
- Iowa football parents asking for answers from Big Ten
- Cedar Rapids firefighters deem over 1,000 buildings ‘unsafe to occupy’ after derecho
- Why is cellphone reception so bad after Iowa derecho?
- Millions of acres of Iowa corn, soybean crops heavily damaged by derecho, ag secretary says
- Gov. Kim Reynolds expects quick approval of disaster federal aid for Cedar Rapids storm recovery