I recently had the opportunity the meet with U.S. Rep. Abby Finkenauer. I was with a group from the Alliance for Retired Americans. We talked to her about concerns with prescription drug costs and potential changes to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. As retired citizens, these are our major issues. It was a very productive meeting. Rep. Finkenauer was very receptive to us and assured us that she understood our issues and was supportive. She is definitely representing all Iowans and is concerned about the issues that affect senior citizens. We need her in Washington. She has shown strong leadership in her first term that is refreshing and encouraging. We appreciate you, Abby.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Hospitalizations climb for Iowa COVID-19 cases; Van Buren County records first death
- Will there be a 2020 Iowa high school football season? No one knows right now
- Iowa killer set to die Friday by lethal injection
- 'Everybody back to school' should be goal, Gov. Kim Reynolds says
- Test Iowa audit claims coronavirus testing reporting process illegal, risky
- Cedar Rapids endorses $14.5M incentive package for aerospace company BAE