There has been multiple letters lately in The Gazette criticizing Todd Dorman for a column he wrote and calling for him to be fired. I was born, raised, and educated in Iowa and I know how helpful our good neighbors are, especially in times of crisis. But it is a good thing for us to be shaken up a little once in a while. Iowans are not perfect, and our leaders are not perfect. A look at another side of the Iowa character is good for us. We need someone who can help us examine our preconceived ideas. Keep Dorman. We need him.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lisbon’s Cole Clark sets sights on state wrestling title
- Jack Nunge inspires Iowa men's basketball in 99-58 win over Western Illinois
- Cedar Rapids schools returning to in-person classes Monday
- Iowa legislative leaders not anticipating major coronavirus-related changes at Capitol
- Iowa reports 70 coronavirus deaths in one day
- Gov. Kim Reynolds: ‘Light at end of tunnel’ with coronavirus vaccine’s pending arrival in Iowa