The Sunday, Feb. 10 edition of the Non Sequitur comic was offensive and I agree it should not have been published. However, Mallard Fillmore recently ran a comic implying Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg becoming ill (and possibly dying?) might be a nightmare for the extreme left. No one at The Gazette appeared to notice. Does The Gazette have a bias in favor of the extreme right?
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- An Iowa City restaurant's prized pig was stolen. The thieves returned it with an apology note.
- Watchdog questions USDA rule on hog plants
- Through 2 years of trials and tribulations, Alex Schick gets back to pitching for the C.R. Kernels
- Balloon Glow 2019: Time, location, parking for Cedar Rapids hot air balloon event
- Voters say no to Alburnett Schools $11.6M bond
- Two men charged with stealing thousands from Manchester hospital