The Sunday, Feb. 10 edition of the Non Sequitur comic was offensive and I agree it should not have been published. However, Mallard Fillmore recently ran a comic implying Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg becoming ill (and possibly dying?) might be a nightmare for the extreme left. No one at The Gazette appeared to notice. Does The Gazette have a bias in favor of the extreme right?
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids police seek women shown stealing hundreds of dollars in baby food
- Minnesota guard Lauren Jensen picks Iowa women's basketball
- Iowa Hawkeyes avoided spoilers after NCAA Tournament bracket was leaked
- In Cedar Rapids, river level expected to recede starting Tuesday
- Iowa is No. 2-seed in NCAA women's basketball tournament, hosts Mercer in first round
- Iowa football recruiting 2019: Offensive line reload