The Sunday, Feb. 10 edition of the Non Sequitur comic was offensive and I agree it should not have been published. However, Mallard Fillmore recently ran a comic implying Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg becoming ill (and possibly dying?) might be a nightmare for the extreme left. No one at The Gazette appeared to notice. Does The Gazette have a bias in favor of the extreme right?
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Teen gets 5 years probation for fatally shooting 15-year-old Aaron Richardson in Cedar Rapids in 2015
- Legalized sports betting passes Iowa Senate
- Be Kind, Rewind: New Cedar Rapids bar is a tribute to the 1980s
- Fire closes Riley’s, Broken Spoke
- Passenger who was seriously injured in Tuesday wreck on First Avenue died at hospital, police say
- Second measles case reported in Iowa