I am more than dismayed by the criticism President Donald Trump is taking because some children are separated from their parents at our border.
This brings to bear several interesting thoughts:
1. If they were here legally, there would be no question of separation, they would all be passed through with their legal papers.
2. If they were not here legally, they should not have made it this far in the first place, thus in both countries’ minds they were criminals.
3. If the parents were responsible, why were they abandoning their children and letting them go to the wolves of the press and making them victims of our bleeding hearts? Their parents are responsible. Not once did I hear of a mother being involved. I would never have left my son in any situation like that! Would you? Why blame President Trump?
4. Where were the mothers of these children? The press never mentioned them. Nor did they mention why their fathers abandoned them.
5. If the press is so almighty truth seeking, let us hear this side of the story, not just slamming our president.
6. Pull your pants up and shut your mouth and tell the truth for a change, the public has a right to know.
This is not a criticism of The Gazette, but the biased news media.