Coe denying the student group, Turning Point, from coming on campus promotes discrimination and suppresses diversity. Instead of creating the discussion of ideas and diversity of thought in a democratic society they are censoring the truth in their intolerance.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Ian Johnston continues to work on golf game
- Cedar Rapids natives A.J. Puk and Mitch Keller will be ready when MLB starts again
- Report: Iowa State gets F grade for share of women's sports coached by women
- Local animal shelters closed or open by appointment only
- A furry distraction: People adding pets to their family during stressful time
- Be ‘cautious and aware’ when outdoors, Linn County law enforcement officials urge