I just have to say that Lyz Lenz is a real treasure. In her first five columns she has written about uncomfortable truths with a voice that is so clear, so honest, and so vital. Angry? For sure. But passionate and often humorous. I can only imagine the letters of complaint that must have come to The Gazette after columns like “Mothers in Iowa are in crisis, but who cares” or “Men, are you okay?” But I, for one, can’t wait for the next column.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Legal options to stop RAGBRAI rival appear limited
- Iowa man finds blood-flooded basement at home
- Tyler Cook waived by Denver Nuggets
- Zion Griffin ready for a statement season with Iowa State men's basketball
- Man who robbed Iowa City pizza delivery driver arrested
- Jarrod Uthoff signs with Memphis Grizzlies