I just have to say that Lyz Lenz is a real treasure. In her first five columns she has written about uncomfortable truths with a voice that is so clear, so honest, and so vital. Angry? For sure. But passionate and often humorous. I can only imagine the letters of complaint that must have come to The Gazette after columns like “Mothers in Iowa are in crisis, but who cares” or “Men, are you okay?” But I, for one, can’t wait for the next column.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Procter and Gamble in Iowa City, Nordstrom center in Cedar Rapids employees test positive for COVID-19
- One person killed, three injured, after head-on collision near Atkins
- Iowa commits Keegan and Kris Murray hit home run at DME Sports Academy
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for April 1: C.R. announces April changes for Parks and Rec programs
- Watch: Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds' coronavirus update for Wednesday, April 1
- Kirk Ferentz repeats curve-flattening message and waits and watches as college football sits in limbo