I just have to say that Lyz Lenz is a real treasure. In her first five columns she has written about uncomfortable truths with a voice that is so clear, so honest, and so vital. Angry? For sure. But passionate and often humorous. I can only imagine the letters of complaint that must have come to The Gazette after columns like “Mothers in Iowa are in crisis, but who cares” or “Men, are you okay?” But I, for one, can’t wait for the next column.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa ships out to San Diego for Holiday Bowl vs. USC
- Iowa State football fans elevate Cyclones to Camping World Bowl
- Iowa's A.J. Epenesa and Tristan Wirfs ask for NFL draft grades and thus begins the process
- Tyrese Haliburton puts No. 16 Seton Hall away in frenetic Iowa State basketball win
- Iowa, Iowa State face college football royalty this bowl season
- Bump Elliott, leader of dominant era of Iowa athletics, dies at 94