Our youth don’t have their standards set too high. They join the military of a country that wants to steal their guns and freedom at every corner, from red flag laws to mass mental health screenings. Some lawmakers even want silly gun and magazine bans. It’s time to boycott the military until we get our freedom back.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball rallies from 12 points down to beat Wisconsin
- Iowa men's basketball vs. Wisconsin: Box score, highlights, live updates recap
- Magical Marion does it again, beats DeWitt Central in OT on buzzer beater
- Hy-Vee to buy former Shopkos in Eastern Iowa
- Iowa City sex assault survivor was scared for her life but “never stopped fighting”
- Iowa high school boys’ basketball rankings: Iowa City West back at No. 1 in Class 4A