Our youth don’t have their standards set too high. They join the military of a country that wants to steal their guns and freedom at every corner, from red flag laws to mass mental health screenings. Some lawmakers even want silly gun and magazine bans. It’s time to boycott the military until we get our freedom back.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- IPERS trust fund buffeted by volatile investment market
- United Technologies, Raytheon to close Friday on $135 billion merger
- Grim projection shows over 700 Iowans will die from coronavirus by August
- Coronavirus death toll up to 7 in Iowa
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 31: Undisclosed number of Quaker Oats employees test positive
- University of Iowa Pharmaceuticals makes hand sanitizer for UI hospitals