Our youth don’t have their standards set too high. They join the military of a country that wants to steal their guns and freedom at every corner, from red flag laws to mass mental health screenings. Some lawmakers even want silly gun and magazine bans. It’s time to boycott the military until we get our freedom back.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Solon outlasts Sergeant Bluff-Luton in a Class 3A semifinal football classic
- Iowa high school football playoffs 2019: Thursday's semifinal scores, highlights and more
- Western Dubuque rolls past Lewis Central, returns to Class 3A championship game
- Photos: Solon vs. Sergeant Bluff-Luton, Iowa Class 3A state football semifinals
- A rare disease robbed a Lisbon painter of his eyesight. Now his artistic vision takes more abstract forms
- Iowa City man clad in coconut bra punches through plate-glass window