The American government thinks most school shootings could be prevented. In other words, to prevent tragedy nobody must be trusted. That is big government at its worst. America will have to put millions of innocent people in mental institutions. America will have to give every student a mental health evaluation. America will have to take as many guns away as possible from law abiding people with ridiculous red flag laws. In other words, freedom will be so restricted it’s not worth living here.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Linn-Mar schools breaking ties with Iowa BIG
- New medical marijuana manufacturer coming to Cedar Rapids
- Jim Wohlpart resigning as University of Northern Iowa provost
- Were Gov. Reynolds’ claims in Condition of the State true? Our Fact Checker team grades her
- Rep. Ashley Hinson lands seat on U.S. House Appropriations Committee
- Boys’ basketball notes: Montezuma’s Trey Shearer has 2,000 points and counting